-
December 19th, 2001, 07:34 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Is Guy_Fukkes a Troll? If so, he would be up there. Otherwise he's a real fukkin' jerkoff.
------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
-
December 19th, 2001, 07:49 PM
#12
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Without a doubt, Valvenis was the most successful troll ever. He was the Ultimate Character Troll. He had over 5000 posts and a legion of panting, impotent disciples.
Nobody even comes close to Valvenis.
Taliban Warrior, 80s Man and Yortuk are the best (funniest) Character Trolls ever. Hidden Identity trolls don't warrant mentioning.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just ONE FLAW in your little theory, Down by de Ribber. VALVENIS wasn't a troll.
You keep getting confused. Just because somebody fills your gaping chunnel of an anus with plungers does not make him a troll.
So you can cross me, Elgrande, warren, Jimmah, canibus & Biggie off your list too.
------------------
He ordered Scotch and Soda- a bottle of each. Next he wanted to know "which way is Connectt-i-cut."
-
December 19th, 2001, 08:05 PM
#13
Inactive Member
You guys can all go fuck yourselves silly.
Yortuk was the best troll ever!
------------------
-
December 19th, 2001, 08:13 PM
#14
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by All Time Badass:
Yortuk was the best troll ever!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am thanking you for your much support my soul brother. Maybe you can be cruising with me for the chicks soon.
I am being ouuuuut.
------------------
This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.
-
December 19th, 2001, 10:01 PM
#15
Inactive Member
PYTHON?? You were Yortuk?
Racks a'plenty! Great troll, you and georg.
------------------
I am the CEO of PC Pickle Is My Bitch, Inc.
-
December 19th, 2001, 10:20 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Sorry Cuda, Val already admitted to me long ago that he was a Character Troll. So did Peehole, basically, for that matter.
Peehole: "Of course I'm not like I post. I don't believe most of what I post, I just post it to get a reaction."
Character Trolling, defined.
------------------
Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?
Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...
-
December 19th, 2001, 10:52 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
I am thanking you for your much support my soul brother. Maybe you can be cruising with me for the chicks soon.
I am being ouuuuut.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yortuk was hilarious. If you were Yortuk, then who was Georg?
------------------
-
December 19th, 2001, 11:13 PM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LK_Pick:
PrimeX - don't feel bad, I can never figure it out either.
I will say that Big Pickle is quite the controversy troll.
I didnt know that my foe was a troll. That sux and is gax.
I also like the two new trolls - Tonto and Tribble. Although, wait, didn't tribble say he wasn't a troll?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
TONTO appreciate love LK_Pick express in thread. TONTO search for words to say thank you for love.
TONTO not find much.
Thank you for love! 
------------------
"NOBODY TALK SMACK LIKE TONTO"
-
December 19th, 2001, 11:21 PM
#19
zztop
Guest
This was a fun one to run.
[This message has been edited by zztop (edited December 19, 2001).]
-
December 19th, 2001, 11:25 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Not as much fun as Lethargic was!
btw...RACK whomever Lethargic's Wife and Lethargic's Fat Fukkin Kid was!
J
------------------
Don't blame me, I only do what my rice krispies tell me to.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks